Carpentry Job Management Software for Easy Estimates
Tradespeople can waste valuable hours in their week wading through paperwork. Buildxact’s powerful carpentry estimating software removes that headache by creating an all-in-one, online program that takes care of every aspect of a job – from costings and quotes, through to invoicing and finances.
This simple tool allows you to communicate with your existing Xero, MYOB, and Quickbooks accounts, slashing paperwork hassles and giving you the chance to invest more energy into your actual work.
The software for carpentry is available as a free 14-day trial, so you can experience the difference for yourself. Here are the key features you will get to enjoy.
All you need for our estimating software for carpenters is an internet connection
Buildxact’s job management software for carpenters allows you to access all the most critical information you need on-the-go, because we know you don’t want to spend your day stuck behind a desk.
There is no outlay on expensive technology, services or devices – just bring your own device and we will provide the rest of the service. Our software for carpentry is subscription-based and an end-to-end solution that lets you pay your monthly or annual fee and the rest is taken care of for you.
The key features of our carpentry quoting software
Our carpenter estimating software provides accurate, professional and rapid solutions for your business to get on the job site faster. Here are the key areas of your trade business our service will take care of for you:
- Takeoffs: You can take care of online takeoffs in just a few clicks, allowing you to measure and price jobs in one step. This is flexible as well, allowing you to conduct them in lineal, square or cubic metres.
- Job costings: Our estimating software for carpenters quickly populates job costings lists based on the built-in prices from Buildxact or Cordell. Alternatively, you can load in your own contractor/supplier pricing.
- Quotes: Once our carpenter estimating software loads your figures, you can convert this to a professional and accurate quote that includes your company logo in just a few clicks.
- Cost tracking and purchasing: During the build process, the job management software for carpenters will monitor the estimates compared to actual spend. Any variations based on refunds, item changes, overspends or additional customer requests are quickly factored in and the customer is informed
- Invoicing: Pre-formatted templates allow you to quickly generate professional, detailed and accurate invoices for jobs.
- Accounting: Plug straight into Xero, MYOB, and Quickbooks coordinate all aspects of your finances. You can also use the software to help generate timesheets for staff and allocate hours according to budget.
Start your free 14-day trial of Buildxact’s carpentry building estimator software today. This solution is available for home builders, flooring, landscaping, pergolas, plastering, renovation jobs, decking, roof tiling, roads and more.Free trial