What is buildxact?
Never heard of buildxact? We do easy takeoffs, estimating and job management.
Allow us 2 minutes to introduce ourselves.
What is MYOB?
MYOB is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Boost profitability and make better decisions with a real time view of the finances.
- Increase your productivity and spend more time doing what you love.
- Stay up to date with your compliance obligations and work together with your bookkeeper online.
Find out more or try MYOB Accounting Software for free.
Why connect buildxact and MYOB
- buildxact is estimating and job management business software for builders and tradies, enabling you to easily take care of project invoices and purchase orders, schedules and much more.
- MYOB is brilliant accounting software designed for small businesses, and it was only a matter of time before cloud based buildxact and MYOB were able to connect, making life easier for the book-keeper or accountant
- MYOB and buildxact talk to each other meaning that as you’re doing business and creating purchase orders and invoices in buildxact, they are seamlessly entered in MYOB to save a large amount of double handling. You also control where the records go in MYOB to accurately keep project financial information up to date.
How buildxact connects to MYOB
This video will show you how easy it is to connect your MYOB accounting to buildxact and what info it transfers.
Where does that info go in MYOB?
(Note: we no longer connect with MYOB Essentials)
The image below shows a purchase order from buildxact landing in MYOB in the open bills section. The account numbers shown in the red box can be changed at this point if needed.
The image below shows a purchase order from buildxact landing in MYOB in the open invoices section. The account numbers shown in the red box can be changed at this point if needed.